Wednesday, 02 December 2009

What time do bees come out in the morning?

I'm watering this womans house who is out of town she has those bee bushes I have to water morning and night. What time in the morning should I go over there to water? I an\m scarred of bees because I have been stung 2 times.





Thanx.





Be Serious or I'll report you!What time do bees come out in the morning?
it really depends on where you live, but generally most insects are dormant until it warms up in the morning. It's best to water either very early in the morning (just before dawn) or after sunset when it is cool out. That way the water can soak in and reach the roots of the plants instead of evaporating in the heat and you will have less chance of encountering insects.What time do bees come out in the morning?
Sorry you would have to go at the crack of dawn when most insects are still recovering from their ';receptive'; state.


Almost all insects don't become active until after a few hours after dawn





Hope this helped
  • electric bike
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection