Tuesday, 22 June 2010

How do I peacefully get rid of the bees?

There is like 4 honeycombs on the roof of the carport outside. I really, really do not want to kill them. How can I move them to somewhere else without getting stung real bad?How do I peacefully get rid of the bees?
Where I live they have people that they call ';bee charmers'; that deal with bees without smoking them or doing any harm to them.





If you can't find such a person, I would suggest a beekeeper as you don't want the nightmare of them getting into the walls of your home and turning your home life into a living, more than likely stinging nightmare.How do I peacefully get rid of the bees?
I'm just confirming what care suggested. Friends of my parents live on an acreage and recommended this to them if they ever get bees or wasps.





Apparently this is a very easy, inexpensive and effective way of getting rid of them.
If they are honey bees a bee keeper will take them. If they are carpenter bees, or wasps you need to get rid of them, In that case, it's just self defense, and protecting your property.
I've heard that if you inflate and hang up a brown paper bag, wasps will see it as a ';rival'; nest and stay away. I have no idea whether or not that would work with bees, but it's worth a try.
find a beekeeper in your area and he will take them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection