Thursday, 24 June 2010

Where can I find the secret life of bees soundtrack?

I've already looked on amazon and ebay but can't find anything. Any suggestions?Where can I find the secret life of bees soundtrack?
the only other thing you can do is on the credits at the end of the movie, it may well say what songs/tracks are used. By law it will have to give the song name and the artist/s. why don't you copy the ifo (via freeze frame and a pad of paper) then download the tracks from itunes or something individually.


failing that,try CDWOW or play.com. they can be quite goodWhere can I find the secret life of bees soundtrack?
On Google product search. Here I even looked up the exact link for you:) http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=s鈥?/a>





P.S. That's a great soundtrack!
http://www.stlyrics.com/s/secretlifeofbe鈥?/a>





There ya go.... thats the full soundtrack
Limewire or Frostwire. I have all their songs on my ipod and I downloaded them from Frostwire.
itunes
itunes
the cd store ask if you can pre-order it
itunes or best buy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection