Thursday, 24 June 2010

I have bees living in the ground in my garden,i can i get rid of them without killing things in my garden?

the bees are black,i see them going in and out of the holes in the ground. there are at least 2 dozens holes that they are using how can i get rid of them,without killing the things in my garden,i still have things i want to plant there but cant because of the bees,iam deathly afraid of bees! i know it has to be done at night. anybody know what i can do?I have bees living in the ground in my garden,i can i get rid of them without killing things in my garden?
It would be nice if you could live with the bumble bees. However, if you have to exterminate them, here is what to do: Cover the area with a tarp or garbage bag at night when they are all in the nest. Then make a small slit in the cover and spray poison into the area below the cover. In the morning you will have no more bee problem.I have bees living in the ground in my garden,i can i get rid of them without killing things in my garden?
Bumble (or Humble) bees are a threatened species.


Maybe you should seek advice from your local Council/Pest extermination officer.


You are so lucky - I have put bumble bee nest boxes all around my garden and not one has used it! I love to watch them being busy on the cotoneaster and in and out of the foxgloves.
soft bodied insects can be killed with tobacco tea. look on the internet for the simple recipe. Its merely boiled pipe or loose tobacco then strained. You can pour it on the ground where the bees are at night when there sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection