Tuesday, 22 June 2010

What the heck is the birds and the bees?

I know its the sex talk, but why birds and bees? Is there a story explaining sex that involves birds and bees? If so what is?What the heck is the birds and the bees?
Well, bees make flowers reproduce by spreading the pollon from one flower to another... they do it accidently and naturally. I suppose birds might do the same thing at sorts? I'm not sure about birds.What the heck is the birds and the bees?
This is a song from the broadway musical 'Once Upon a mattress.I t's about the birds and the bees.(Dauntless interprets aloud as the king mimes his advice)





Dauntless: 鈥top, look and listen.


鈥oy 鈥lower 鈥irl 鈥lower Boy flower, girl flower.


Oh, tell me more, I want to know what getting married is for.


鈥eed 鈥all 鈥rom girl flower.


鈥nd by and by 鈥aby flower 鈥row.


Ah, but why?


Oh, tell me why.


Oh tell me, tell me, father, father don't be shy.


鈥oy flower, 鈥irl flower 鈥ove each other.


鈥oy flower father


鈥irl flower mother.


Yes, yes, but how?


It's very interesting, but how?


Oh tell me now.


鈥ee 鈥n boy flower.


鈥oy flower dust 鈥ets on bee.


鈥ee flies to girl flower,


鈥ust touches girl flower.


Oh, I see!


No I don't see.


It's very


int'resting but still not clear to me.


鈥oman is like a girl flower.


鈥an is like a bee and boy flower.


Man! That's me!


But tell me more.


I've got to know about what getting married is for.


鈥ounds like 鈥arry.


Sounds like carry.


鈥arry 鈥an and woman get married.


Winnifred in white!


鈥ove each other 鈥night.


And then one night鈥?


Yes, yes, one night;


it's very int'resting what happens in the night.


What happens, what happens, oh, tell me, father, please.


Shall I go and pick some flowers?


Shall I go and catch some bees?


鈥rincess Winnifred 鈥nd I 鈥ill get married 鈥nd then one night鈥?


And then one night鈥?鈥he stork?


The stork will come and bring us a baby?


Oh, Papa, I know all about the stork.


Mama told me about that years ago.


No, wait a minute, Papa!


Flower, seed, man, woman, bee, baby, small鈥?


It isn't the stork, it isn't the stork, it isn't the stork at all!


Oh life is grand! It's very int'resting, I think I understand.


I think, I think I know鈥?


It's very int'resting鈥?Thank you, father.


And father, I love you so!
It's a story people used to tell to explain how babies are made. Bees represent males, because they polinate the flowers. Birds represent women, because they hatch the eggs. The cabbage patch comes into this somewhere too, but i don't know the entire story.
I have no Idea myself. That talk is usually use with guys not women so ask a guy and it maybe a little awkward but in the end you might get it.
It is just a easy way for parents to tell their children how babies are made
Because it's perfect for explaining sex. Birds are the girls and bees are the boys.
Ask your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection