Thursday, 24 June 2010

What is the chance that by next week we will all be killed by bees?

I heard on the radio that it was something like 80%. I was wondering if this was true, and if not, what is the chance? Please include resources with your answer.What is the chance that by next week we will all be killed by bees?
no chance lolWhat is the chance that by next week we will all be killed by bees?
You should switch radio stations.
Um, well, I'm no scientist, but being killed by a swarm of bees tomorrow, is not ranking very high on my list or worries right now.
It depends on how many idiots attack killer bee colonies. They won't bother me.
Bees can kill you! But! those type of bees are located out of the U.S


It's in like Africa and South america places like that.
theres no chance thats such bullsh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection