Tuesday, 22 June 2010

What is a good book to use when teaching a boy about the birds and the bees?

I think I need to have the ';talk'; with my 9 year old. I'm not sure where to begin so I thought I should have a book handy, any suggestions?What is a good book to use when teaching a boy about the birds and the bees?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/07636132鈥?/a>





This book is called ';It's so Amazing'; by Robie H. Harris, Michael Emberley . It says ages 7 and up.


I saw it in a book store once and read it. It is very good. I found this page on Amazon so you can order it on-line too.What is a good book to use when teaching a boy about the birds and the bees?
Playboy ;)
Keiko is right I read that book with my children and it was very helpful.
i dont think that a book is nessacary if you can say when a man and a woman get married(depending on your beliefs that part may change) they have sex. then explain the love factor of sex and the baby purposes. dont let him think that sex is good or bad. just let your child know the point of sex.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection