Thursday, 24 June 2010

My dog just got attacked by bees and we cannot find the stinger?

We were walking my dog this morning and he bothered a bee hive on the ground. A ton of them attacked him, we cannot locate the stingers, what should we do?My dog just got attacked by bees and we cannot find the stinger?
Pour cool water over him or rub soothing cream on him. If you continue doing this they will gradually dislodge and fall out or it will just stop bothering him.





If none of this works (you should try it for a week or two) I suggest the vets is the place for you. :)My dog just got attacked by bees and we cannot find the stinger?
I would call the vet or vet clinic and see what they recommend. They may want to see the dog just to make sure it's not allergic to bee stings; because if it is, it's throat could start to swell and then he'd be in trouble for sure.


Poor dog, I feel for him! I know for a bee sting on people you can make a paste of meat tenderizer and water and it will take the pain away immediately. But, don't think I'd try putting that on the dog without the vet telling you to.
try yahoo search, the words below take you right to a multitude of qualified answers.


We use the same remedy as for skunk spray


1 TB spoon dish soap


box of baking soda and water


lather as gently as possible let the solution stand (by the way use room temp water not any where near hotter since they've already sustained enough trauma for one day. Hopefully your dog has short or medium length hairuse a very thick flea comb and run it through the hair, to make it simpler us a conditioner even as you rinse.
You will not find them. They are in the dog. Just be patient and sit and wait for them to drop out.
call the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection