Thursday, 24 June 2010

I just found out that I have bees inside my attic, so I need some advice on how to remove the nest?

I love and respect the bees, and I really don't want to exterminate them completely, look I have lot of honey inside my attic. A bee expert told me that they got trapped from last year when I sealed my vents to prevent other animals from getting inside; it鈥檚 really amazing how they survived all these days and made the honey.I just found out that I have bees inside my attic, so I need some advice on how to remove the nest?
The best way is to get an exterminator out there...Just to keep everyone safe...I just found out that I have bees inside my attic, so I need some advice on how to remove the nest?
I guess they are real honey bees. If so find a bee keeper that would be more than happy to come and get them out.


Bees are dying and deseased all across the country. So I know they would love to have them.


I use to keep bees and would go remove hives for people just to get the hives. and let you keep the honey. Good luck
My favorite answer is from Bin There, it's a great answer! And I thank you, now I'll have your response in my memory bank.





I was just going to tell you to seal everything, hence, no nutrition, no life. But calling a bee keeper is your best and right solution. An exterminator will do just that, exterminate them.





You see, there are good people on this earth!
well if they are still alive they arent trapped. i dont know how you would relocate them. but if you have to kill them and you dont want to use chemicals try soapy water.
Call a bee keeper he will come and get them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection