Thursday, 24 June 2010

What can i put in my scrapbook as Souvenirs for the book The Secret Life of Bees and Julius Caesar?

I'm doing a scrapbook project for school and I need 6 things each that would be souvenirs for the books The Secret Life of Bees and Julius Caesar. Got any ideas. Also if you can think of 6 things for Animal Farm by George Orwell it will be appreciated.What can i put in my scrapbook as Souvenirs for the book The Secret Life of Bees and Julius Caesar?
for The Secret Life of Bees you could put


*a pic of honey


*a pic of some bees


*the month's of the year %26lt;May, June, August%26gt;


*a wall


*a pic of Mary


*a hair brush %26lt;from what lily got from her mom%26gt;


these are just some ideas





i didn't read the other two booksWhat can i put in my scrapbook as Souvenirs for the book The Secret Life of Bees and Julius Caesar?
Small, flat, items that remind you of Rome.


Buy a foam or wooden bee from the craft store.


I don't know if you do embossing, if you do you could emboss honey onto some pages.
  • what is web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection