Saturday, 05 December 2009

What does it mean when there are bees all over the floor in a dream?

Last night I dreamed that I was in a dirty apartment with a girl I didn't know and her baby. I was sleeping on the floor on a blanket. I woke up because there was a bug crawling on me. When I stood up my bare feet were stung by bees. The bees were all over the floor. None were flying, just sitting on the floor and stinging anyone who walked over them. So we put shoes on and walked over them without any trouble. The next day they were still there, but they were all dead and crunchy. What could this mean?What does it mean when there are bees all over the floor in a dream?
Bees


To see bees in your dream, symbolizes wealth, good luck, harmony, and bliss.锟紹ees are also symbolic of hard work and industry as represented by the common phrase ';busy as a bee.'; Alternatively, the dream could indicate all that is happening in your life or something that is buzzing with activity. Is there a lot going on in your life?





To dream that you are stung by a bee, indicates that you have been wronged. Maybe you have been hurt by some stinging remark.What does it mean when there are bees all over the floor in a dream?
Hope the link below helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection