Saturday, 05 December 2009

What is the best way to remove bees from an air conditioner?

I have bees, wasps, or yellowjackets that have built their nest into my wall unit air conditioner (on the outside). What is the best way to remove the nest and to make sure that they dont return next year?What is the best way to remove bees from an air conditioner?
Are the bees alive or dead..if alive then get out the raid.. and blow them out with a vaccum hose. Then take apart you apparatus and clean and put back together.What is the best way to remove bees from an air conditioner?
VEEEERY CAREFULLY
The unit needs a Bee-ectomy.(:-o)


LOL
rite after sun dowen the bee's dont bite so you can open it and clean it out


i did it by my hose
Wasp and Hornet Killer, Bees and wasps build new nests every year, they do not re-use the old nests.
I had the same problem in my old apartment- they were in my bedroom- I called maintenence and they did all they could do- they vacuumed, sprayed, everything. It was scary- I was allergic to bees. I finally bought a new wall unit with my own money because my landlord refused. I don't think you can do anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection