Friday, 11 December 2009

What was the thing with the grits in the Secret Life of Bees?

Im just started watching the Secret Life of Bees and I saw T. Ray put her on grits. How does that hurt, just sitting there?What was the thing with the grits in the Secret Life of Bees?
I didn't see the movie. But reference Al Green experience with grits.


If grits are hot, they will burn, stick, and scar skin badly. Don't try it!!!What was the thing with the grits in the Secret Life of Bees?
I read Secret Life of Bees for my English class,and grits might not look like they hurt.but believe me they do,i got to kneel on them in class and its like kneeling on little pieces of glass.kneeling on them for too long they can cut your knees and leave scars.It even left my knees bleeding a little Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection