Friday, 11 December 2009

Where can I find the instrumental track for ';I Speak Six Languages'; from The 25th Annual...Spelling Bee?

The full title of the musical is '; The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee';. I need this in the next few hours and the free-er the better. Any help or leads are much appreciated!!!!!Where can I find the instrumental track for ';I Speak Six Languages'; from The 25th Annual...Spelling Bee?
From the OBC recording? Is it on there? Maybe a karaoke version? Hmmmm. I need that cd...download, whatever...





Ummm. Did you try searching for it on sharing sites? I know..wow! That must be completely obscure!





You know...try entertainment, rather than languages...I'm probably the only expert in anything Broadway, here. And my expertise is a bit earlier than that.








*edit* Apparently, there's nothing out there, but if you want karaoke versions for auditions....here is a link to some other songs/shows:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd4wu7moY鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection