Saturday, 05 December 2009

What are safe ways to get rid of bees in the basement?

I want to purchase a house, but there are bees in the basement. I saw at least 20. I could not see any hive.What are safe ways to get rid of bees in the basement?
If there is not a hive, you can simply swat them with a flyswatter, but look carefully. There was a huge hidden hive in my basement way above the furnace and I was swarmed. It's VERY painful! LOL I can laugh now, but not then. If you find a hive I would call an exterminator or someone who works in beekeeping.. We tried a product safe for the indoors but it seemed like it didn't penetrate the hive. If you touch the hive, they'll attack.


After the bees are removed, find where they are coming into the house and plug it. Good luck and be safe!What are safe ways to get rid of bees in the basement?
Call a bee keeper. Most of them will be glad to remove them for you for free. Otherwise set off a Raid fogger and kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection