Friday, 11 December 2009

How do I get the bees off of my shrubs?

I have some type of holly bush near my garage and it is covered with bees. Is there anything I can put on it to turn the bees off?How do I get the bees off of my shrubs?
I understand with your daughter. My son is also highly allergic to bees as well. You can usually find someone around town who can remove them for you. My brother is actually a bee farmer and uses smoke to scar them off, though I do not recommend doing this without the proper gear. Your best bet is to call around and find someone to help you.How do I get the bees off of my shrubs?
Be grateful that there are bees in your neighborhood! Entire bee hives are dying off, throughout the world. Bees are essential for pollination. Without pollination, fruit trees and many vegetables would not make any produce.





Usually a shrub will only flower for 2 or 3 weeks. The bees won't hurt you, just don't disturb them, and you and the bees can live together peacefully.





I have trimmed my rosemary bush when bees were on it, I just move slowly and everybody gets along fine.
Actually bees are really good for your bush. It will help it grow better. Some bugs we hate are actually very good. If you spray them with something you will not only kill them but also your bush.


Bees are very beneficial for flowers but unfortunately there is not nearly enough of them living around as people love to kill everything.
Just let them pollinate and keep your child on the other side of the house. If we didn't have bees doing their jobs, then we wouldn't have the flowers. There is a shortage of bees due to unknown circumstances, you're right not to kill - I would just stay away until they're done.
nope, not without getting yourself a heap of trouble..... have a little patience.... they're not interested in you if you just go on by..... and the flowers will be done in a week or so and they'll move on to better feeding grounds....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection