Saturday, 05 December 2009

How do I keep bees away from the trash can?

I work at a convenience store and there are bees at all of the trash cans. We have tried cleaning them out, keeping them empty, and nothing seems to work. I'm worried that a customer is going to get stung. What can I do to keep the bees away from the trash cans by the gas pumps?How do I keep bees away from the trash can?
Buy some bee and hornet spray, I have some and it kills them faster than u can blink =)How do I keep bees away from the trash can?
get something that preys on bees and other insects. Nothing like a predator to keep pests away. Be aware though that whatever you may bring in to fix the probelm may become a problem itself
Inform the Management that something needs to be done with this problem because unless you own the joint I could understand you spending any of your own funds to spray for these Bee's.
get some fruit put them in a jar few holes on the cap the bees will go there and they cant get out use a hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection