Friday, 11 December 2009

Can someone really know what is the best thing to avoid bees inside my house?

The weather is so hot, so I opened the door in my balcony, but big bees are trying to enter and stay inside. I put a paper brown bag, it suppose to work, but bees still enter.


What can I do? Of course I don't want to close the door. Is there anything thay I can use to scare them o so?Can someone really know what is the best thing to avoid bees inside my house?
Can you hang some chimes in the doorway...the movement may stop them from entering and you get good vibes at the same time








SCan someone really know what is the best thing to avoid bees inside my house?
Purchase an audio deterrent.
Hang up some Garlic it work's
salt will keep them away....and spray the hive with HOT water and then run, it kills the bees adn ruins het hive....jsut make sure ALL the windows and dooors are closed,and then run from teh bees@@llol
I'm pretty sure getting a screen door is the best way without stinking up your house...but you can try other stuff too.
Get a screen door.
fill a cup with vinager. Bees hate vinegar.
As crazy as it sounds... Hang a ziplock gallon bag about 1/2 full of water over the doorway.
Well, I could suggest a way to get rid of the bees, but then you'd probably be looking for a way to get rid of the spiders :-)
Take all your valuables and move out of the house, and you will no longer have problems with bees inside of your house.





Bees are below!
ya I gotta go with the: get a screen door answer. I think its your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection