Saturday, 05 December 2009

Where can I find the bees knees of digital art tutorials?

I would like to be an aspiring artist, I'm still a noobie in training. I am looking for a website with good photoshop tutorials. My goal is to be able to draw and paint using the computer, but I don't want to limit myself to photoshop. If anyone has any programs they feel are better and would like to try and convince me of that, please help yourself. Thanks for all your help.Where can I find the bees knees of digital art tutorials?
Photoshop is still #1 for 2D CG, but if you wnt to expand, try Z Brush. It is an amazing 2D/3D program easy enough for beginners but professional enough to be used on most films/ video games (the octopus faced Davey Jones from Pirates 2%26amp;3 is an example).





The makers, Pixologic, have a free trial as well as heaps of free tutorials on their site. It will be the Photoshop of the next decade. Go to ZBrush Central (http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/index.p鈥?/a> to see the amazing things people are doing with it. (Gnomon is the place for the best Digital Art tutorials, as well as KurvStudios.com, 3Dtrainer.com, and Digital tutors)


Good luck!Where can I find the bees knees of digital art tutorials?
try Art Rage 2 , it is my favorite graphics program, it is a bit like Painter but without the frills and costs virtually nothing.


http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.htm鈥?/a>
here ya go http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection