Wednesday, 02 December 2009

There are Bees at my pool drinking the water! How can I get rid of them?

I have a lot of bees at my pool and my daughter won't go near it. How can I repel them or what have you?There are Bees at my pool drinking the water! How can I get rid of them?
Get a bird bath?





You don't want to kill them as they are getting on the endangered listThere are Bees at my pool drinking the water! How can I get rid of them?
buy a yellow plastic bee hotel , replace bait with one can of coke , you will be amased
charge them rent and for towels
Please do not kill them. We are losing our bees to air pollution daily.


I doubt that the bees will harm your daughter in any way.
Are you in the UK, as i have noticed a large number of bees this year so far.


as for keeping the bees away from your pool i have no idea but if its keeping your daughter away from the water edge it might be a good thing
They are thirsty and overheated and are going to the best source of water.





Providing another source of water could help. Perhaps under some shade making it more attractive?





I know it isn't comfort to your daughter, but my experience with the same thing in livestock troughs is that bees aren't at all aggressive during this activity.





ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection