Wednesday, 02 December 2009

How can I get rid of bees nesting in the side of my house without killing them?

Yesterday a group of about 100 bees began swarming around a hole in the tiles on the side of my house.


I want to discourage them before they get settled in and start building a house.How can I get rid of bees nesting in the side of my house without killing them?
See if there is a beekeeper in the area who will remove them for you.How can I get rid of bees nesting in the side of my house without killing them?
please do not kill them if your from America you have already lost a third of your honey bee population, no bee no people.


Where ever you are USA or GB then your local environmental department will want to save them or know of an ageny that will.
Call a bee keeper and have him remove them. You can also use a wasp spray on them. If you don't ,,,, you may have a very large hive built inside your walls. Then it will cost you big bucks to get it removed.
If it is bees the look under yellow pages fro bee keepers, they will come and remove the queen and the rest will stay with the queen. with a bit of luck you won't have to pay good luck
Serve them with an eviction notice
No choice but to call a bee keeper to collect them...or spray bomb them, that's all.
use josticks . metal tins are a good idea to burn them in .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection