Saturday, 05 December 2009

What's the best way to get rid of bees without killing them?

I have a few huge bees outside that fly around when I try to do anything in my front yard. I'm allergic so I can't just rely on leaving them alone. I don't want to kill them, so is there anything I can buy or do that will make them leave my yard?What's the best way to get rid of bees without killing them?
dont worry, all the bees will be gone soon and so will we...What's the best way to get rid of bees without killing them?
Don't wear perfume or use heavily scented hair products, and wear long sleeves and no low-cut blouses. They should just ignore you unless you're digging too near a nest. One time a couple of summers ago there was a giant one that would not leave me alone no matter what. I finally had to abandon that part of the garden for 2 days til it went away. I didn't find a nest near there.





BTW, I have brought them in on my hair and clothes from walking wround in the part of my yard where there was tall goldenrod. They didn't sting, even when I yelled and stripped naked.
Put a man-made bee hive in your neighbors yard.
Yoou will need to call the bee man. He should be happy to come and take them. He smokes them and moves them along easy like and into a super.
have you tried a man made bee hive?
You can actually buy bee traps that they fly into and can't get out...then you can release them in your in-laws house...if you want.
Bees are actually excellent for pollinating your plants, but if they have been pests then you are going to have to do something about it. Bees are not like hornets or wasps and seldom attack or sting a person. If agitated they will sting.





Check out the plants you have around your pond and if you have flowering shrubs or flowers then you are best to decide on another plan for your gardening. There are so many beautiful oriental grasses, colorful foliaged shrubs, etc., that would look equally as beautiful near your pond area. Most plant nurseries have a section for pond plants so if you have time go check it out.





Before you go to this expense phone a local exterminator and have him check things out for you. Bees actually quite harmless if left alone and they do keep your garden beautiful.
If there's a bee nest in the area get a barbaque and start a safe fire in it then put green leaves in it under the trees, bees will leave the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection