Wednesday, 02 December 2009

Good audition songs for Leaf Coneybear in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?

My little brother is auditioning for a high school production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (one of my favorite shows, as well as his), and is aiming to play Leaf Coneybear. He asked me for a good audition song and I couldn't think of anything. What do you guys think would be a good song to audition with, keeping the desired part in mind?Good audition songs for Leaf Coneybear in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?
OMFG I LOVE THIS! Hahaha Spelling Bee is my favorite show EVER and Leaf is my favorite character of ALL time.





Leaf is bubbly and wacky and a little dim but needs to be a strong loveable character and singer. I suggest an upbeat song like something from Hair or maybe even [Title Of Show]. Keep in mind the general rules for picking a song. I try and keep the songs different. Stick with a show that's not as popular as the ones other people audition with. Maybe even something from A Chorus Line (I'm thinking I Can Do That)





Tell your brother I said BREAK A LEG!


I hope I helped!Good audition songs for Leaf Coneybear in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee?
';Purpose'; from Avenue Q


';Sailing'; from A New Brain


';Glory'; from Rent (although a little overdone)


';Sensation'; from The Who's Tommy


';Dentist!'; from Little Shop of Horrors





I would recommend Spring Awakening, but nothing is appropriate for high school.





';I Can Do That'; is a pretty good suggestion, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection