Wednesday, 02 December 2009

Where can I buy Burts Bees Lipbalm on the High Street?

Well you said ';high street'; so I think you are British? I got mine from boots. It was about 拢3.50 I think. It is in the lip care bit. Hope I helped :)





EDIT - Just say your edit. Haha, I'm from Birmingham too! Sutton Coldfield :) I'm pretty sure they have it in EVERY boots in Brum :) Try the one in the bullring, in the centre of Birmingham. Or, if you go out of the bullring area, and head down past waterstones, towards M%26amp;S. Keep walking down that road, on the left side. You will come to a HUGE boots store, which I am 100% sure will have burts bees! :)


Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Where can I buy Burts Bees Lipbalm on the High Street?
walmartWhere can I buy Burts Bees Lipbalm on the High Street?
any drug store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection