Wednesday, 02 December 2009

Polll: Birds or the bees?......?

beesPolll: Birds or the bees?......?
both??Polll: Birds or the bees?......?
Neither. Birds are annoying and bees sting.
Birds. I hate bees, and always have. There was a hornet in my room last summer, and I had to have someone else catch it and kill it for me. He was buzzing around in the ceiling light.
Bees Buzzzzzzzzzz
I never got why parents refer to the birds and the bees... why don't they just say sex?
I KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE......
Birds
bird
The birds and the bees :)





I like birds. Bees kinda creep me out. They like to appear in my nightmares. Seriously.
both =p
what?
either way they keep me up at night,haha just kidding.


well i dont know one of them is needed for the other...


i dont know what i am saying
Birds
bees
Bees...to pollinate our crops.
bees
birds
beEs :):)





bzzzzz haha
Birds!! Bees sting!


Ow.
birds
birds
Hmm..... that's tough. Birds are good and stuff, but without bees, we wouldn't be where we are now. Birds wouldn't survive easily without bees. As much as I can hate them, I will say bees here.
Birds cause they make beautiful sounds !!!!
what are you askin exactly?








Birds FTW
birds
bird
Birds or the Bees, what?
birds
None

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection